After 12 episodes and 12 fantastic fights, the following bouts will determine the winners of The Ultimate Fighter: Australia vs. UK–The Smashes. The winners will receive an exclusive UFC® contract:
• Lightweight Finale - Norman Parke, Team UK vs. Colin Fletcher, Team UK
• Welterweight Finale - Brad Scott, Team UK vs. Robert Whittaker, Team Australia
In addition to the TUF Finale matchups, the event’s main card will feature the five-round main event between The Ultimate Fighter: Australia vs. UK–The Smashes opposing coaches and bitter rivals Australian George Sotiropoulos and Brit Ross Pearson and an explosive middleweight clash between honorary Aussie and vicious striker Hector Lombard, who faces Brazilian jiu-jitsu black belt Rousimar Palhares.
The remaining bouts for UFC® on FX: SOTIROPOULOS vs. PEARSON include:
• Former title contender Chad Mendes takes on the debuting Hacran Dias at featherweight
• Igor Pokrajac vs. Joey Beltran in a battle of light heavyweights strikers
• Wrestling powerhouse Mike Pierce meets former TUF season 11 contestant Seth Baczynski
• Team Australia’s Benny Alloway vs. teammate Manny Rodriguez at welterweight
• Brendan Loughnane squares off against fellow Team UK lightweight Mike Wilkinson
• Canadian Nick Penner vs. UFC-newcomer Cody Donovan at light heavyweight
Add this episode to your queue to receive more information about
UFC® on FX: Sotiropoulos vs. Pearson and we will let you know when it becomes available.